Adetronics Administrative Services
We also provide the following services
• Mobile Live Scan Fingerprinting.
• Appointment and walk-in services available.
• Mobile Service with prior appointment. ( 5 or More and travel fee will be waived)
• Group Rates (Discount available for 10 or more in a group).
• Electronic Finger-Printing.
• Ink Finger-Printing.
• For offices, Individuals & Group Functions.
• $25.00 per rolling fee + any other applicable fee’s. **
Resubmission - (re-do for rejected prints) - no charge
• Mobile Fee’s additional, depending on travel time. **
(Please call first to inquire about fees).
Government Processing Fee
DOJ - (California Department of Justice) - $32.00
FBI - (Federal Bureau of Investigation) - $19.00
CHI - (Child Index) - $15.00
DSS - (Department of Social Services) - $10.00
Firearms - (Firearms Permit) - $38.00
Personal Criminal Record Review - $25.00
- If you have been issued a billing number there is no charge for government processing fees. Fee Exempt or Reduced
- For charitable organizations, DOJ is waived and FBI is reduced to $0 - $15
This is to introduce you to a new service that we have added
The DOCE consist of:(if an Apostille is required, electronic submissions are not acceptable)
• To make sure your FBI record is complete, accurate, and up-to-date
• To review or to request a correction or update
• To challenge information on your record
• Adopting a child
• To satisfy a requirement to live in a foreign country
• To satisfy a requirement to work in a foreign country
• To satisfy a requirement to travel in a foreign country
• Other court related matters
NFUF Transactions consist of: (Requires a Contract)
• National Security Purposes (Non-Federal User Fee)
• Federal Agency Noncriminal Justice Purposes (Non-Federal User Fee)
• State/local Governmental Agency Employment/licensing Purposes (Non-Federal User Fee)
• Background Checks on Applicants for Firearm or Explosives-related Licenses or Permits (Non-Federal User Fee)
• Background Checks on Applicants For, or Tenants Of, Public Housing and Indian Housing (Non-Federal User Fee)
• Humanitarian Purposes (Non-User Fee)
The charge is $30.00 per record submitted. That takes care of the FBI fee and channeling fees, your rolling fees are additional, the normal total fees are $60.00
Currently submitting hard card inked fingerprints and getting a response from the FBI takes between 8 to 10 weeks, electronic fingerprint submissions responses are returned within 7 days.
At this time you may only submit fingerprints for the FBI-DOCE Departmental order for personal background check
For immigration, the DOCE allows only those individuals that are currently Legal Permanent Residence, which means
they have a green card. These individuals are applying to become US Citizens and have hired an attorney to assist them in the process.
So the written request for a DOCE submission must be made by the attorney on their letter head and signed by both the
attorney and individual requesting his or her record.
The record response is then mailed to the attorney. When that person comes to be fingerprinted he/she must have
two forms of ID (ex. Drivers License, Current Passport, Green Card, Birth Certificate)Type your paragraph here.
Actual Equipment Used
Fast and Reliable
Fingerprint will be done and
transmitted within minutes
We provide state-of-the-art technology when it comes to fingerprinting. This service is one of the first of its kind in the Bay Area that is privately operated. We have been approved and authorized by the State of California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the FBI to provide both manual and Live Scan fingerprinting to the general public.